Remember that time Philadelphia police dropped a C4 bomb on a black neighborhood in 1985?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
51 homes in a middle class black neighborhood allowed to burn down by accident..........riiiiight..........just like the man with the plan to drop the bomb was black................some coincidence there........ can't be racist the man that said bomb them was black......... ain't no fukking way he made that call
Facts of what really happened aren't exactly the narrative you grew up to believe and it's uncomfortable to digest that. The neighbors who complained were Black. They went to the city council and mayor for 3 straight years but got no response because they didn't want another confrontation to go down with the MOVE members that happened a couple years prior. Black peoples complaints about another group of Black people causing quality of life issues ended up with a Black mayor authorizing a bomb to be dropped in a Black neighborhood. The white police commissioner was possibly the one who came up with the idea( I doubt mayors come up with any plans involving the police in such situations) but the mayor had the final say in wether or not the bomb was going to be dropped.:yeshrug:

This is like how people who didn't look deeper into the Tulsa massacre in Black Wall Street wouldn't know the the founder of the Greenwood community, O.W Gurley actually blamed Black people for it's destruction saying they were drunks with guns and were acting hostile towards white people which caused a riot. He eventually left the area disgruntled destitute after losing all his fortune in the destruction and moved to California and was never heard from again.

Daps
Facts of what really happened aren't exactly the narrative you grew up to believe and it's uncomfortable to digest that. The neighbors who complained were Black. They went to the city council and mayor for 3 straight years but got no response because they didn't want another confrontation to go down with the MOVE members that happened a couple years prior. Black peoples complaints about another group of Black people causing quality of life issues ended up with a Black mayor authorizing a bomb to be dropped in a Black neighborhood. The white police commissioner was possibly the one who came up with the idea( I doubt mayors come up with any plans involving the police in such situations) but the mayor had the final say in wether or not the bomb was going to be dropped.:yeshrug:

This is like how people who didn't look deeper into the Tulsa massacre in Black Wall Street wouldn't know the the founder of the Greenwood community, O.W Gurley actually blamed Black people for it's destruction saying they were drunks with guns and were acting hostile towards white people which caused a riot. He eventually left the area disgruntled destitute after losing all his fortune in the destruction and moved to California and was never heard from again.
I recall they were living alternative to everyone in the neighborhood...... composting, occupancy, noise complaints and all, but letting 51 houses burn as a tactic to "Smoke out" the members is many many steps too far. AND there ain't no way imma let anybody make me believe the testimony of one person saying one of the worst massacres of my skin folk in history was caused by them selves......... shyt even read like it was spoken aloud by a white man........ them uppities was drunk and aggressive....... it's they fault we burned and bombed and raped and murdered and stole........