Remember when Don King robbed Lennox Lewis of the WBC title?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Oliver McCall a Chicago nikka and I'm being trained by one of his old buddies, but Lennox was clearly up before the 10 count. Don King was the one of the worst things that happened to boxing.

:mjlol:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Oliver McCall a Chicago nikka and I'm being trained by one of his old buddies, but Lennox was clearly up before the 10 count. Don King was the one of the worst things that happened to boxing.

:mjlol:

imagine that ref was for the fury vs wilder 1 fight?
Boxing has plenty of shyt to answer for with corrupt officials/ promoter's/judges etc..
But in hindsight this was a blessing in disguise for LL..He hooked up with Manny right after (who was Oliver's trainer for this fight)..rest they say is history!!

another 6 degrees of separation is that Manny (RIP) was with LL for his fight against Klitschko,right after LL retired Manny trained both Klit brothers!! Rest they say ahem is History!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the Atomic Bull was not a joke...he has one of the ATG great chins in boxing..like top 10 status and a mean right hand...honestly think he's highly underrated

if only drugs didn't screw up certain parts of his career and his tendency to sleepwalk through fights

if Don didnt pull him out of rehab, he would have repeated his upset of Lewis in the second fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He lost to Bruno.. Oliver was slowly down hill at that point.

thats the shyt i was talking about...mccall use to sleep walk through shyt and come on late

he did that shyt against larry holmes and woke up in time

he did that with bruno and failed although he tried to get him out of there late when bruno gassed

the drugs were really fukking him up :smh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lennox was up by the count but he was super unsteady. Ref could have allowed him to continue but it's not that bad a stoppage to me.

I see it similarly as the Quillin/Jacobs stoppage. Man is clearly up but his eyes might tell another story that only the refs can assess up close.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
McCall's still fighting At 56. Lost a total of 14 & only had been KO'd once.
He has a son who is (maybe was?) a fighter, that I grew up with. Oliver used to play ball with us when we were teens. Mufukka would chuck up all kinds of dumb ass jump shots but everybody would just let it go for obvious reasons lol. There was one older cat from the neighborhood who used to always scream on McCall though, I don’t know what McCall had seen that man do but he never challenged him. Looking back on it as an adult that was probably just who he was copping from; dealers can talk to addicts any type of way, no matter how violent.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
McCall was crazy. So was his chin.

After one of his title fights, he went to some projects in STL to get some coke and got robbed. When they arrested the suspects, one of them had McCall’s check for $1 million from the fight.