Remy Ma out here giving out black eyes

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Same lame lil bytch made a diss song talking bout she's 4'10" with the shyts, talking slick towards Remy Martin and thought it was going to be #BlackLove when she ran into her?
:cacravenpls:

Guess she aint know Remy track record. She beat the shyt out of Foxy Brown and we never saw Foxy again.

No lie she rode that Missy beat :ohhh:

But she fukked up going to social over Remy stealing off on her. She is 4'11, she had no chance. Take that L and keep it moving especially since she is a tough talker..smh

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a bytch :mjlol:

Of course I do, my apologies, I forgot where I was. Let me reword it to sound not like a bytch.

"Word, she is a snitch and a punk. Dont bring it to social media, handle it in the streets. Salute to Queen Remy!!!"

:salute: to you geeks who ain't never even smelled violence who are fascinated by mythical street codes and gangsta shyt, love yall dweebs

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Same lame lil bytch made a diss song talking bout she's 4'10" with the shyts, talking slick towards Remy Martin and thought it was going to be #BlackLove when she ran into her?
:cacravenpls:

Guess she aint know Remy track record. She beat the shyt out of Foxy Brown and we never saw Foxy again.

Dissing someone who went to jail by shooting someone is never smart lol

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Of course I do, my apologies, I forgot where I was. Let me reword it to sound not like a bytch.

"Word, she is a snitch and a punk. Dont bring it to social media, handle it in the streets. Salute to Queen Remy!!!"

:salute: to you geeks who ain't never even smelled violence who are fascinated by mythical street codes and gangsta shyt, love yall dweebs
Oh so you street? :russ:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Remy Ma is reportedly under investigation after "Love and Hip Hop New York" star Brittney Taylor took to Instagram on Wednesday (April 17) to claim that the rapper punched her at a benefit concert at Irving Plaza on Tuesday. Taylor suffered a black eye in the incident and was treated at a local hospital.

She wrote on Instagram, "So, here am I on my way to a very important meeting and it’s hard to even focus because of what occurred last night. I didn’t wanna bring it to social media because Its pretty embarrassing and not a good look tbh. I tried my best to cover it up with make up and move on but that still didn’t work. My Question is @remymawhy did you really do this? #WHATHAPPENEDTOWOMANEMPOWERMENT #BlackLove? Smh."

Taylor has retained lawyer Sanford Rubenstein, who stated that "She wants Remy Ma prosecuted for what she did to her."

Source: NY Daily News

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Remy Ma is reportedly under investigation after "Love and Hip Hop New York" star Brittney Taylor took to Instagram on Wednesday (April 17) to claim that the rapper punched her at a benefit concert at Irving Plaza on Tuesday. Taylor suffered a black eye in the incident and was treated at a local hospital.

She wrote on Instagram, "So, here am I on my way to a very important meeting and it’s hard to even focus because of what occurred last night. I didn’t wanna bring it to social media because Its pretty embarrassing and not a good look tbh. I tried my best to cover it up with make up and move on but that still didn’t work. My Question is @remymawhy did you really do this? #WHATHAPPENEDTOWOMANEMPOWERMENT #BlackLove? Smh."

Taylor has retained lawyer Sanford Rubenstein, who stated that "She wants Remy Ma prosecuted for what she did to her."

Source: NY Daily News

Finished....she getting booked
fukked up