Rep Bar Misrepresenting Quality of Post Unappreciation Thread.

Daps
any thread bytching about reps will result in a neg,

No questions asked

:shaq:

lM60b.gif

:damn: not bytching at all. It dont bother me. it can be worse. Ive seen niccas with 3 and 4 red bars.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I have more pos reps than neg reps. Plus the 80+ daps I got don't get me anywhere closer to that green side. One of the mods negged me to the ivory coast where Famunda and nem first saw the fleet of ships. I've posted a lot of quality post but my rep doesn't reflect that. I just want to represent the money team not in a ray j kind of way tho.:lolbron:

negged.gif

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
I have more pos reps than neg reps. Plus the 80+ daps I got don't get me anywhere closer to that green side. One of the mods negged me to the ivory coast where Famunda and nem first saw the fleet of ships. I've posted a lot of quality post but my rep doesn't reflect that. I just want to represent the money team not in a ray j kind of way tho.:lolbron:

The problem is your approach bro. Your not gonna get anywhere asking for sympathy. Your better off posting examples of other posters that dont deserve full green bars like that Tom fakkit that makes subliminally racist threads. How the fukk does that clown have all that green?

:scusthov: