Report Problems with Bad Adverts (Popups, Redirects, Intrusive)

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
There is an add on named Ublock Origin. I have been using it for years, months and days. I run it on Firefox. I never use Google Chrome. Suffice to say I rarely ever see ads. However, If one does show up I can specifically kill it with Ublock Origin in about three clicks. I recommend you all check it out. Unless, of course. if you want to support the site by running ads.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
dono-wall.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just hate that the page refreshes on every thread that has an external lknk

When is this going to be fixed. shyt is annoying.
This shyt is almost a deal breaker, I been on here since the beginning but there’s not going to be too many more times when I’m trying to read a thread or post a comment for that matter and the fukking page refreshes while I’m typing. Then I end up losing some of what I was typing.

Between that and these little stupid video ads that pop up in the corner of the screen covering up the damn posts. I’m really starting to get tired of this damn site.
This is unacceptable

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
This shyt is almost a deal breaker, I been on here since the beginning but there’s not going to be too many more times when I’m trying to read a thread or post a comment for that matter and the fukking page refreshes while I’m typing. Then I end up losing some of what I was typing.

Between that and these little stupid video ads that pop up in the corner of the screen covering up the damn posts. I’m really starting to get tired of this damn site.
This is unacceptable
This. It’s bad when I would rather go even to Boxden.

Reddit (HipHop101, BlackTwitter, etc) is got me coming here less and less :sadcam:

I’ve been down since a kid at SOHH. Might be the end :francis:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

This is unacceptable

This. It’s bad when I would rather go even to Boxden.

Reddit (HipHop101, BlackTwitter, etc) is got me coming here less and less :sadcam:

I’ve been down since a kid at SOHH. Might be the end :francis:
Y'all don't have an ad-blocker?