Republican congressman defends Trump, says, ‘I’m a person of color. I’m white.’

Daps
America is a white supremacist country. In what time in it's over 250 year history has it not been? On July 4th, 1776 when it celebrates indepnded but still had slavery? I mean the fukking Nazis used the Jim Crow era America as a model for what they would employ in Germany under Hitler's rise!

America is turning into a fascist white nationalist country. Trump by all means is a fascist. A white supremacist. Who calls neo-nazis "very fine people". A good percentage of white Americans relate to Mein Kampf and white supremacist thought and values. A bunch of Nazis came to America after WWII. When has this country fought a war against a white country in recent history? They only got into WWII cause Hitler threatened to destroy America! And now we have people actively arguing about the civil rights of Nazis and what they should be properly called!

By all means, when it's all said and done, The American Empire will go down in history as the most evil empire to ever exist and the most evil country to ever exist.
I agree with the last point you made about how evil the american empire is, it might not be the worst because you have the ottoman and nazi eras and mussolini and hitler but if that is what the comparison is that shows how fukked up america is.

Daps
Word.

White is a color. Until we start seeing transparent people, this bullshyt term can be applied to ANYONE.

It's classic white "moving the goal post". They know damn well POC doesn't apply to them, but they can't stand when anyone else makes rules, so they play dumb. The fact they think they have any authority to say what isn't racist tells you all you need to know.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's classic white "moving the goal post". They know damn well POC doesn't apply to them, but they can't stand when anyone else makes rules, so they play dumb. The fact they think they have any authority to say what isn't racist tells you all you need to know.
This.

White is not the default. There are more "people of color" on this planet than them. It's basically a way of saying "I'm white and whatever I say goes...fukk you if you feel any sort of way about it."

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
America is a white supremacist country. In what time in it's over 250 year history has it not been? On July 4th, 1776 when it celebrates independence but still had slavery? I mean the fukking Nazis used the Jim Crow era America as a model for what they would employ in Germany under Hitler's rise!

America is turning into a fascist white nationalist country. Trump by all means is a fascist. A white supremacist. Who calls neo-nazis "very fine people". A good percentage of white Americans relate to Mein Kampf and white supremacist thought and values. A bunch of Nazis came to America after WWII. When has this country fought a war against a white country in recent history? They only got into WWII cause Hitler threatened to take over America! And now we have people actively arguing about the civil rights of Nazis and what they should be properly called!

By all means, when it's all said and done, The American Empire will go down in history as the most evil empire to ever exist and the most evil country to ever exist.

They don’t hear you though

JLova

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

I bet he wouldn't trade his life with a black person though. Nope.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
America is a white supremacist country. In what time in it's over 250 year history has it not been? On July 4th, 1776 when it celebrates independence but still had slavery? I mean the fukking Nazis used the Jim Crow era America as a model for what they would employ in Germany under Hitler's rise!

America is turning into a fascist white nationalist country. Trump by all means is a fascist. A white supremacist. Who calls neo-nazis "very fine people". A good percentage of white Americans relate to Mein Kampf and white supremacist thought and values. A bunch of Nazis came to America after WWII. When has this country fought a war against a white country in recent history? They only got into WWII cause Hitler threatened to take over America! And now we have people actively arguing about the civil rights of Nazis and what they should be properly called!

America will never be a fascist country. Nazism only attracts American right-winger because of its racism, not the rest.

American capitalists are too powerful, and Americans, even the right-wingers, are too much attached to individual freedoms for fascism to be established in the US. There is a reason why fascism never rose in the US while it took over Europe in the first half of the 20th century.

Things might get ugly in the US, but it won't be the fascist road.