Republican Governor of Mississippi Proclaims April ‘Confederate Heritage Month’

BigAggieLean.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Blackest state too I think.

most of the south is run by republicans.

same story with SC which I think is the next blackest state after Mississippi. I asked my homegirl whose family migrated from Mississippi to NYC. She said she assumes a lot of black folks there either can’t vote or don’t vote.
In both MS and SC, whites still outnumber blacks by a good bit. If every black man and woman voted, there would still be an uphill climb of beating republicans in those states. Unlike you’re blue states, where there’s more of a mixture of cac Repubs and Dems; down south, most of these states cacs are going to vote repub.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
In both MS and SC, whites still outnumber blacks by a good bit. If every black man and woman voted, there would still be an uphill climb of beating republicans in those states. Unlike you’re blue states, where there’s more of a mixture of cac Repubs and Dems; down south, most of these states cacs are going to vote repub.

That’s a fact but it’s ironic cause cacs up north and west you would believe these days would choose to vote red for economic reasons.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
just shows that even amongst a pandemic or emergency, cacs are still gonna be the devils they are.

that idea that people will be united under a emergency is destroyed with this, Cacs still on their demonic Bullshyt. Plus sneakingly doing this while coverage is 24/7 on the Covid

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wherever there is a strong black presence in the state, there is black representation (I.e, Moss Point and Jackson). I’d be willing to bet that every town and city that is predominantly black in the state, is represented by a black politician or a Democrat.

Again, Mississippi, while a heavy black state, is only ~38% black while whites make up ~58%. While more could be done, Black Mississippians are doing an admirable job when it comes to placing those that look like them in positions of power. Their local politicians(governor, senate, representatives, mayors, etc) have failed them.
just as incompetent as the Congressional Black caucus :francis:

And all that mixing still doesn't stop the religion of White Supremacy down there:

"We don't do mixed race, because of our Christian belief."

From 2000 to 2010, the United States Census Bureau reported that Mississippi had the highest rate of increase in people identifying as mixed-race, up 70 percent in the decade; it amounts to a total of 1.1 percent of the population.[64] In addition, Mississippi led the nation for most of the last decade in the growth of mixed marriages among its population

nikkas busy pawging and wenching

:comeon:
besides some dumb mfs, no one who is in a IR really believes that ends racism. Plus idk why yall bringing it up as if this is relevent to the topic(other then to bash blacks in IR), even if they weren't marrying nonblacks, this still would have happened.

BigAggieLean.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
just as incompetent as the Congressional Black caucus :francis:

besides some dumb mfs, no one who is in a IR really believes that ends racism. Plus idk why yall bringing it up as if this is relevent to the topic(other then to bash blacks in IR), even if they weren't marrying nonblacks, this still would have happened.
Spot on with your first point. My parents live in the Sipp now. My pop was rambling about his displeasure with Benny Thompson the other day.

And as for the IR jab that was posted in here; I guess one can say Mississippi is finally catching up to the pawging that’s been going on in the US. The person who used it as a jab probably hails from a state where IR dating been heavy lol

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But black high school athletes still got to those cac schools.
:comeon:
Spot on with your first point. My parents live in the Sipp now. My pop was rambling about his displeasure with Benny Thompson the other day.
l
we need to be on these black politicians more instead of just being content of having them in office. Perhaps that is the answer or maybe there is something else

And as for the IR jab that was posted in here; I guess one can say Mississippi is finally catching up to the pawging that’s been going on in the US. The person who used it as a jab probably hails from a state where IR dating been heavy lol
it was just unrelated point to bring up, as if stopping the black men and women sleeping with cacs down there would have stopped this from happening.

Even if they didn't marry out, stuff like this would still happen in the Sip. A Black man sleeping with a white bytch is not the cause of this:heh: