Republicans can get mad but this lady makes a lot of great points in less than 3 mins.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I respect yall who argue tirelessly with the blind and the fools to try and make that rock a little bit better for the majority. I don't know if it's optimism that pushes you, but it sometimes looks like it borders insanity.
I feel the same way. These fukks against this though, let them get in a jam, then they're eyes will be open. Always have to experience some pain to gain some isolated sympathy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question is why are folks taking on 100 thousands of dollars of debt to eventually be a teacher or work in retail.

There needs to be education about that before we worry about other shyt.

It's embarrassing that grown humans blindly sign up for debt like this...
Good point.

It’s not the fault of the congressman making sure that every restaurant is serving you shyt. It’s your fault for not finding better tasting shyt to eat.

I mean that’s what you sound like.

:mjlol:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
double post :aicmon: This shyt be eating replies sometimes

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Really? That’s “doing too much”??

Good grief. Sorry you have such delicate sensibilities.

It isn't some grand master scheme to 'keep Americans broke'. Its just that republicans tend to have less student debt, either because they are wealthy or because they are plumbers or some sht. Consequently, they could care less about forgiveness. Its that simple.

This chick bringing up the infrastructure is 'doing too much'.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Good point.

It’s not the fault of the congressman making sure that every restaurant is serving you shyt. It’s your fault for not finding better tasting shyt to eat.

I mean that’s what you sound like.

:mjlol:
I don't get the analogy but cool if u think there shouldn't be a responsibility on the individual investing 10s of thousands of dollars into something blindly with no plan...

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans don't like student loan forgiveness because they feel -

1. They worry it may benefit black people more than white people
2. It was done by a Democratic president, and they don't Democrats to get a win

That's more or less it. :yeshrug:
Literally just came out that they are worried that it would decrease the racial wealth gap. Republicans used to fool people into thinking they were fiscal conservatives or even ultra religious. Their only platform is to preserve the racial hierarchy in the US or revert it back to the early 60's. Civil Rights act has to go and they have to kill public schools, pump in more lethal drugs, guns etc.......

They'll pay a few blacks off to keep the others from voting but that's the extent of their outreach to blacks. They can live with 3 of us getting by but as long as they don't get the rest to rock any boats, lol.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the analogy but cool if u think there shouldn't be a responsibility on the individual investing 10s of thousands of dollars into something blindly with no plan...
Corporations shouldn’t be loaning thousands of dollars to 18 Year olds and crying about not getting paid back :to:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Dems aren't perfect either but atleast they work towards being better. Their party is more diverse than Reps.

Republicans are so weird. They preach one thing but do opposite.
They really don't care about others. All they do is create division and point fingers while keeping all the money for corporations
4VaA6a8.jpg

GOP and Dem Intern Class Photos Show Diversity Differences