Requesting my super mod privilege's be restored

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I voluntarily stepped down during the release of my biggest album in 2016 as not to look biased or like i am promoting my own stuff, but with whats going in TLR, there is nothing seperating this place from any pro white messageboard, just replace openly white folks with whites pretending to be black, coupled with GOP nikkas and you have a cesspool of racism and hate with the most vitriol directed at black women.

It aint even no comedy anymore, Just a bunch of incels who hate women and themselves.

I never overstepped by bounds as a mod, but somebody gotta lend a hand with this shyt

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I voluntarily stepped down during the release of my biggest album in 2016 as not to look biased or like i am promoting my own stuff, but with whats going in TLR, there is nothing seperating this place from any pro white messageboard, just replace openly white folks with whites pretending to be black, coupled with GOP nikkas and you have a cesspool of racism and hate with the most vitriol directed at black women.

It aint even no comedy anymore, Just a bunch of incels who hate women and themselves.

I never overstepped by bounds as a mod, but somebody gotta lend a hand with this shyt
Maybe try using the contact link at the bottom if you don't get a reply here. Good luck breh

https://www.thecoli.com/misc/contact