Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
They are reaching with the “child like” narrative. Even people in the thread are starting to call them on their bullshyt :mjlol:

Imagine if Eve did something like this in the demo

Chick is literally rubbing her p*ssy and moaning :deadrose:

I haven't seen that in forever. Straight comedy :dead:

The thing with Bayonetta is that her proportions were all gangly so everything she was doing looked goofy. Whole lot stripper/S&M shyt plus a lot of vouge shyt. Stripper shyt has become a lot more palatable to a general audience and vogue is a national pastime in the gay community. If you look at it from that perspective none of the "sexy" shyt Bayonetta does even registers.

It's like in real life a chick with some azz and titties doing or wearing similar things to a skinny chick is immediately viewed as more provactive or lurid. With great yams comes great responsibility :manny:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They mad at Shakira because her kids didn't love Barbie :dead:

Screenshot-2024-04-01-at-9-53-13-PM.png

I don't know samoscratch, I'm still trying to figure out how a 9 year old communicates that they're trans but ya'll seem to think that's perfectly normal :skip:
Shakipawg is right, you don't have to put down men to elevate women :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
what makes this stellar blade controversy funny to me is the fact that all the bytches I see love this game. The same people crying are the same ones that lost their minds when Bayonetta came out
:heh: I haven't been in this thread in years, but is this what "Stellar Blade" controversy is about?:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:heh: I haven't been in this thread in years, but is this what "Stellar Blade" controversy is about?:

Honestly I think its a lot of outrage coming from both sides; deranged twitter weirdos that love to do think pieces and the far right that's trying to turn the game into another piece in their culture war shyt.
Like that cac girl in that video is notorious for stirring shyt up and being hyperbolic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly I think its a lot of outrage coming from both sides; deranged twitter weirdos that love to do think pieces and the far right that's trying to turn the game into another piece in their culture war shyt.
Like that cac girl in that video is notorious for stirring shyt up and being hyperbolic

Yep, its two annoying sides of the same coin, i hate when they latch onto a game i want :unimpressed:

It’s ike nikkas wanna bring turf wars to a park you planned a picnic on a nice day

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
the shakira thing is weird cause she got a 9 year old boy named Sasha who said that he feels emasculated by a movie... sounds like something else is at play tbh and it aint margot robbie.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
the shakira thing is weird cause she got a 9 year old boy named Sasha who said that he feels emasculated by a movie... sounds like something else is at play tbh and it aint margot robbie.
Ehh, I think Sasha is one of them neutral names, especially for white ppl(I know shakira isnt white)