Rest Easy, New Jack

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Rob Van Dam recently recalled that New Jack was not a fan of Brian Pillman and said some harsh words after his passing. RVD recalled the situation on his 1 Of a Kind podcast, and some highlights are below (per Wrestling Inc):

On New Jack having issues with Pillman: “Pillman got heat with New Jack [in ECW],” RVD said. “The way I understand it, Pillman got on the mic to do a promo and to get attention in the back there, and as I understand it, he used the N-word and said, ‘From N.W.A. [the hip hop group N****z Wit Attitudes] with attitude.’ That’s the way I heard it. I heard New Jack was really pissed. I didn’t know about it while we were out there.”

On New Jack’s reaction to Pillman’s passing: “[Pillman] dies. And we’re all in a hotel room, [a] bunch of us wrestlers. I believe at the Marriott in Philadelphia. Some of us that aren’t normally in a room together … The subject comes up because that was just news. New Jack out of nowhere goes, ‘Good. I hope he did die. I hope he die. If he didn’t die yet, then I hope he do die, and I hope he in the ground right now, and I hope worms are eating his eyeballs.'”

Long live brother New Jack.

New Jack GIF - New Jack Stapler GIFs

Daps
The realest ever. It sucks he won’t ever get any kinda acknowledgment from a big promotion

Tbh we need a modern day New Jack but it seems like most of the new age black wrestlers don’t really move like that

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
The realest ever. It sucks he won’t ever get any kinda acknowledgment from a big promotion

Tbh we need a modern day New Jack but it seems like most of the new age black wrestlers don’t really move like that
:whoa: That would not work…would have to be extremely watered down.