Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk and Eddie Guerrero

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This is when around the time i 1st started watching the "Indies"

I came along at a great time.....the beginnings of ROH was magical( i know this not RoH but ROH was THE indy promotion at the time)

Punk, Styles, Danielson, Joe, Low ki, Aries the list goes on.

This was when Eddie was fired from the WWE and i dont think Mysterio even debuted yet....so it was 02 or before i think

Punk was still using the mf Pepsi Plunge:ohhh:...This was even before the 1st summer of punk

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West

I came along at a great time.....the beginnings of ROH was magical( i know this not RoH but ROH was THE indy promotion at the time)

This was when Eddie was fired from the WWE and i dont think Mysterio even debuted yet....so it was 02 or before i think

Punk was still using the mf Pepsi Plunge:ohhh:...This was even before the 1st summer of punk
Same here. I’m in LA. The SoCal scene was :blessed:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Great times. SO much talent.