Daps
Reppin
the ether
I JUST TOOK U OFF IGNORE BECAUSE I SEEN PEOPLE REPLYIN TO U

:mjlit:
Why should I care? :why:

1. You lost the bet

2. You tried to sneakily underhand break your deal and back out of the bet

3. You cried so much and acted so pathetically that I gave you an out just so I wouldn't have to hear you whine

4. You violated the terms of the "out" over and over with zero respect.

I said that if you wanted out of the bet you had to put me on ignore for the rest of the year. Yet you've replied to me 45 times in 3 months since then. And you still are here lying and said that you did the deal? What is it with you and violating your word / backstabbing people on deals?

New deal. Since I'm a nice guy I'll give you a 3rd chance. Just put me on ignore permanently and I won't hold you to the bet. Even better, I promise I'll NEVER mention your name or reply to any of your posts either. So far as I'm considered you'll be dead to me. Good deal, right? You can't want so desperately to talk to me that you won't take that one.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why should I care? :why:

1. You lost the bet

2. You tried to sneakily underhand break your deal and back out of the bet

3. You cried so much and acted so pathetically that I gave you an out just so I wouldn't have to hear you whine

4. You violated the terms of the "out" over and over with zero respect.

I said that if you wanted out of the bet you had to put me on ignore for the rest of the year. Yet you've replied to me 45 times in 3 months since then. And you still are here lying and said that you did the deal? What is it with you and violating your word / backstabbing people on deals?

New deal. Since I'm a nice guy I'll give you a 3rd chance. Just put me on ignore permanently and I won't hold you to the bet. Even better, I promise I'll NEVER mention your name or reply to any of your posts either. So far as I'm considered you'll be dead to me. Good deal, right? You can't want so desperately to talk to me that you won't take that one.

BRUH I ALREADY TOLD U THAT UR ON IGNORE .. ITS A DONE DEAL

:ohlawd: