RIAA Certifies 50 Cent's "In Da Club" Diamond After Selling Another Million Copies In 10 Months

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nostalgia always sweeps over me when I think of GRODT and the singles

Seeing this on Music video blocks early in the morning before going to school :wow:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
See..

They tryna count people playing the song as people BUYING the song.

I realize that streaming monetises the act of playing the song, but that's not the same as buying the shyt in the classic sense.

An album that went legit diamond before streaming: you're just simple counting the number of people who went out and BOUGHT the album. Of course all those people PLAYED the album. They played the shyt out of it til they broke it.

10 Million actual record sales equals how many actual spins? They hit 10 spins each the first day or two. So theres 100 Million. If each record, tape or CD was played 100x since then then that's a Billion spins.

SOHH that's why the streaming is bogus. It's counting something that was never able to be counted before. How many times you think people played Thriller after actually buying the record? We'll never know, but multiplying the sales numbers by 100 is within reason.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember hearing that song at its apex in a nightclub. Hole lee sheet. I have never re experienced a moment like that. The entire club was in a trance and euphoria. The DJ must have let the instrumental rock first for like 3 min before playing the actual song.

To all of you saying it was wack and over rated. You really don't know what your talking about.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I remember when Get Rich was about to drop, this song was all over radio. Couldn't escape it. I don't listen to it as much as before but it's a song that won't get old due to how much everyone enjoyed it.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Both get played heavy at top 40 clubs

Nobody playing one mic or devils

high-get.gif