Rich People Born Poor Are Less Sensitive to the Challenges of Poverty Than Those Born Rich

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don’t think the people that they surveyed are exceptional though. The income threshold was like $80k.

Those are just people that had discipline and perseverance.

Most professionals like doctors, lawyers, and business people are not the folks with the highest IQ’s. They are simply folks that stayed focused and pursued their paths with discipline. Not anything exceedingly exceptional about that.
Discipline and focus.

The words that white do-gooders run from as they coddle people from poorer backgrounds, as they 'help' them. Foreign aid industry is a mirror of some of the social safety net agencies here. Supposed to help transition people out of poverty, yet end up encouraging dependency.

Many of the people who are from underprivileged backgrounds are not here for photo ops, and create pipelines for others who have focus and discipline to be able to navigate their way to a better life for them and their families. And they also mentor their younger relatives and nurture their talents.

Because of the way our extended families are structured, Blacks of moderate to mid success have responsibilities that maybe those of other races don't have.

Funny to read some people here repeat the "hate the rich" rhetoric from their thought leaders and apply it to other Black people. Like parrots.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
when you strive & become wealthy you know the truth first hand

everything revolves around work

when you are born into wealth provided by your families work it's easy to fall into feeling undeserving so out of guilt you try & give it all away

work is the cure-all but it's bitter & that's the reason why paradise remains a vague idea for 99.9% of the living

Daps
Yes. I don't feel sorry, nor do I have any empathy, for people who have a suitcase full of excuses when they haven't even tried.