Richard Jefferson Blames Rich Paul and Bron for failed trade attempt

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly i still don't get the lebron going to the lakers. If he really really wanted to win why not go to boston or philly and sign a 1 year deal and try to compete. Lebron clearly wanted to advance his media career more so than making a great basketball decision.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron/Magic/Paul f*cked this up
and
The Pelicans were never going to trade AD to LA before the deadline.

I think both things are true.:yeshrug:
The more I think About it why did Paul think this would work ??he should of tried this last summer when the laker prospects were at their highest or wait until after this season. I’m betting he wanted to try And get good pr for Bron to look like he was mentoring the young guys but they got impatient with the injuries and couldn’t wait

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I think About it why did Paul think this would work ??he should of tried this last summer when the laker prospects were at their highest or wait until after this season. I’m betting he wanted to try And get good pr for Bron to look like he was mentoring the young guys but they got impatient with the injuries and couldn’t wait

It's really weird. LeBron and his team haven't made a misstep like this since, the Decision.:francis: Did they really think they were going to strong arm the Pelicans into dealing with the Lakers?:gucci:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They should have took the Lakers deal. Now they won’t get shyt for him and they’ll be in the lottery for a decade.fans will stop going to games and they’ll be in Seattle by 2027