Ricky Smiley says “get the hoodlums out” of our community

truth2you

All Star
Daps
No my dude you snitching on yourself on this one. All this risk being damaged from self hate FOH that's you.
You are proof of my point

All you do is fight people in here, and do it in a disrespectful way. If this was real life, you would be the cause of violence, and bring down a whole neighborhood

It's sad it took me all these years to realize if I want a signifact amount of peace in my life, I need to stay away from people like you, you bring nothing positive to it, just like you bring nothing positive to these threads. You need help

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are proof of my point

All you do is fight people in here, and do it in a disrespectful way. If this was real life, you would be the cause of violence, and bring down a whole neighborhood

It's sad it took me all these years to realize if I want a signifact amount of peace in my life, I need to stay away from people like you, you bring nothing positive to it, just like you bring nothing positive to these threads. You need help
Just admit you're a sensitive dude that can't take nobody criticizing your ass. That would sound better than this bullshyt claim of all I do is fight folks when in this same thread I'm posting "positivity". You don't need to stay away from people like me because let's be 10000% honest we are connected by online only. We were both IRL I'd bet anything people see how I'm moving and you're moving I'd win in a landslide folks roll with my way of doing things over yours good sir. You don't have peace because you're currently weak sir don't try to blame that on people like me. I can be anywhere and have peace if you need perfect situations to be at peace that's a sign you're not living right somehow and need to fix that instead of worrying about how I posted some curse words on an informal messageboard smh.

Tl:DR if saying you're kicking bullshyt because I don't agree with self hate by hanging with other blacks makes you not want to think I'm a good person so be it my dude. We will both be ok. Peace

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Just admit you're a sensitive dude that can't take nobody criticizing your ass. That would sound better than this bullshyt claim of all I do is fight folks when in this same thread I'm posting "positivity". You don't need to stay away from people like me because let's be 10000% honest we are connected by online only. We were both IRL I'd bet anything people see how I'm moving and you're moving I'd win in a landslide folks roll with my way of doing things over yours good sir. You don't have peace because you're currently weak sir don't try to blame that on people like me. I can be anywhere and have peace if you need perfect situations to be at peace that's a sign you're not living right somehow and need to fix that instead of worrying about how I posted some curse words on an informal messageboard smh.

Tl:DR if saying you're kicking bullshyt because I don't agree with self hate by hanging with other blacks makes you not want to think I'm a good person so be it my dude. We will both be ok. Peace
You are gone:francis:

If most people on a website that don't know you agree you are a negative person, you really believe that somehow changes in real life?

It's rhetorical, don't answer, please

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are gone:francis:

If most people on a website that don't know you agree you are a negative person, you really believe that somehow changes in real life?

It's rhetorical, don't answer, please
Context always matters. The only people who think I'm a negative person are people like you who I crush your little dreams. That means nothing to me just that you dudes are weak tbh. I'll answer what I want Oreo.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Most of what is happening negatively in the community now is due to a trickle down effect from oppression dating to its beginning years back, how cats fail to realize this is baffling
Ok, so we just keep allowing it to go on without doing anything besides begging cacs right?

beg the same people who lead us down this path, the same people make crazy money off us in the modern day slavery to help end it.

no only way to end it is taking it on our self

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rickey smiley needs to watch his mouth and mind his business. Tell his scary ass go down to where ever these so called hoodlums are and make them leave.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Beautiful to me. If you stay out the way of these fools, you can live a nice life because this country is so big

I used to let idiots make me think it's so fukked up here, but that ain't the truth, we just gotta keep fighting to stop this dumb shyt. People forget all this fighting is what made this the place everyone wants to come to. It ain't just the money, it's the rights as well

I just wish more of my people can truly live the American lifestyle because it is BEAUTIFUL!

That's why we need to fight for reparations, we ALL should be living the American lifestyle already, we built this country in every aspect. It's time to take ours back, we allowed these racists to steal our birthright for too damn long!

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Did they find the shooter? is there a description? video? :lupe: