Rico Recklezz sentenced to three years for gun possession

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Correct. Should've clarified I meant in the way the sentences are announced in media reports. They rarely give the full picture/context.
Well that was his sentence....they reported the facts..... I don't think a reporter can see the future and know if he's going to have good behavior and be released early. That isn't a fact.

I think most people know that there are possibilities to be released early.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I used to be a big Rico fan back from like 2017-2018. Then he started hanging out in Cali a lot with No Jumper and the WhoaVicky girl and the music just fell off. Good for him, for getting away from all that Chicago drill though. Homie had the antics but could actually spit.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
The whole Chicago rap scene is weird af. We know who the people are because of the internet but none of their music is really known except for Durk of course. Do people outside of Chicago really listen to these dudes before they get shot killed or go to prison.

Daps
The whole Chicago rap scene is weird af. We know who the people are because of the internet but none of their music is really known except for Durk of course. Do people outside of Chicago really listen to these dudes before they get shot killed or go to prison.

People listened to Duck, he had shows outside Chicago. right now Lil Moe 6Blocka also got potential. a lot of the members are only known for being members though, some may have a couple songs like Wooski