Ride Motocycles Breh

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You ever ran from the crackers on that bytch?

Never knew why yall picked one side of the lane..stay safe on that bytch
Strong post to username correlation:wow:

Nah I never had a cop really mess with me on a bike. In some places they are advised to not chase.

I was with one of my boys at a light and when it turned green I peeled off on him on a straight away. I wondered why he didn’t race me and at the next light he said a cop was couple cars behind me shaking his head.

Thanks breh I’m not the type to dart in and out of traffic/cars. That shyt is dangerous and I honestly can understand why cars can be annoyed with us sport bike riders.

And yes, if you look in your side mirror and the rider is right there, that’s how we were taught in motorcycle safety class.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
600cc a good starting point? Been riding for 10 years, but not sport bikes.

Hitting 100 in 1st gear sounds insane. Those R6s are beasts
Yea, I’ve never been on a bike before and started on my Yamaha R6 (600cc). Been riding for 5 years and only fell off coming out of a slow ass turn going like 10 mph on a slick road lol.

I’d say it’s a good starter crotch rocket bike especially if you’ve been riding already, so you know to respect the power.

I think Gxsrs are too heavy. I suggest the Honda CBR600 or an R6 if you can find one. R6s are very light and easy to handle.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not for me, I hit a speedbump at like 40mph on a moped in Thailand and that was enough for me to know I'm not bout that life
Old classmate died on a bike, a cousin pierced a hole through his lip on a bike accident at very low speed and my dad told me about a time he saw the response team use a shovel to get a bikers head off the pavement.
I'm good :hubie:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Yea, I’ve never been on a bike before and started on my Yamaha R6 (600cc). Been riding for 5 years and only fell off coming out of a slow ass turn going like 10 mph on a slick road lol.

I’d say it’s a good starter crotch rocket bike especially if you’ve been riding already, so you know to respect the power.

I think Gxsrs are too heavy. I suggest the Honda CBR600 or an R6 if you can find one. R6s are very light and easy to handle.

:wow:

No way would I get one, but they are monsters. CHP had these for a minute. They still have some, but more Harleys . You ever get to do a track day?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:wow:

No way would I get one, but they are monsters. CHP had these for a minute. They still have some, but more Harleys . You ever get to do a track day?
my boi has a bmw 1000cc . so sexy:wow:

nah i’ve never hit a track, just back roads and the occasional highway stretch. I used to live just outside Philly and riding my bike into the city was cool. I live in DC now and the traffic is too crazy for that unless i’m lane splitting which I rarely do.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I hope the passengers in the car are okay. Put your flashers on and mofos destroying yo' shyt.