RIP Freeda Foreman, former boxer and daughter of George Foreman, dead at 42

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Freeda Foreman, 42, daughter of boxing great George Foreman, found dead, reports say

Freeda Foreman, 42, daughter of boxing great George Foreman, found dead, reports say

Tragedy has struck the family of popular retired boxer George Foreman, according to reports.

Freeda Foreman, the 42-year-old daughter of the former heavyweight champion, was found dead Saturday in her Houston-area home.

A family member discovered the body and no foul play was suspected, TMZ reported.

Police were awaiting a coroner’s report on the cause of death, the report said.

She was a former boxer herself, compiling a 5-1 record before retiring from the ring in 2001, the Houston Chronicle reported.

Her father, 70, was an Olympic gold medal-winning boxer who went on to a successful professional career that included bouts against Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and Ken Norton.

Since his retirement he has become an equally successful entertainer, TV pitchman and marketer of products, such as his George Foreman-brand grills.

Freeda-Foreman-GettyImages.jpg

62063a44-Freeda-Foreman2-GettyImages.jpg

morris

Superstar
Daps
Never ignore the signs of depression and suicide in your friends and family.

No one is immune.

Rest easy.
Did she commit that?

Either way, RIP. I think I saw one of her fights back int he day.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Highly probable that this is as much of a "suicide" as Don Cornelius alleged "suicide"....or Bill Cosby's son random carjack-murder...

I wonder who Big George said NO to recently. :francis: