Rockstar not moving forward with GTAIV and RDR remasters

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
You must not have seen the videos comparing the detail in gta 4 vs gta 5.
The car physics are better, the police ai, and numerous items have far better animations than gta 5. Graphics and resolution aren’t everything.
4 was a classic. 5 was great. But I wouldn’t downplay 4 and use 5 as the bar.

There's videos that compare the detail in 5 vs 4 as well. You can argue 5 is the more polished game

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This is why ill continue to say that most of the internet is fake. Not one single nikka i know loved gta 4 like that yet here we are, got peeps saying they loved it as one of the best and the shytty car handling is one of the main reasons:dead:

They aint even try to hide these bots posting on here anymore :unimpressed:
I didn’t like 4 at first but it grew on me as I got into the story more

The side stories/DLC was better especially BOGT

I liked all 3 (4 and the 2 DLCs) but I liked 5 better

I’d be cool if they just release the PS3 version as is if they don’t wanna remake/remaster it

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: Today I learned the floaty car, miserable story, and terrible character having GTA 4 is better than GTA 5...

Breh I remember copping the collectors edition with the duffel bag, went through that game and it made me question if there was a god:why:. The game was such a miserable slog to get through and it even had a job interview mission. The whole game just felt like a forgettable HBO mini series, rather than a fun game (the expansions were flames though). Now GTA5 for all of its nonsensical story, Kirby ass GTA Online, and no expansion pack, the shyt was actually pretty fun.

Then again I was always a big fan of the top down 2d GTA games over the 3d versions.