Rodney's going gray, yall (Embracing Aging Appreciation Thread)...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
...........and I fukking love this bullshyt!!

I got my first gray hairs when I was 29 I think, one single strand on the left side of my beard, and then like two strands on my chest...

As I entered my 30s, I noticed a few more each year. Around 31 I noticed grays popping up on my balls, but just like my chest it was only a few. I never had alot of grays anywhere, I was able to count these muhfukkas...

I can still count the grays on my beard and my nuts, like a dozen total between them, but I just hopped out the shower and noticed my chest. Now, my chest and the back of my neck, between my shoulders, I noticed a year or so ago they were growing in grays like a muhfukka...

I just counted my chest, I got like 70-75 grays on that bytch now between my chest abd stomach, and like 10-12 around my neck and the back shoulder area. I'll be 35 in June...

I think this excites me, I've always embraced aging, because I didn't always envision an older Rodney. In many ways I shouldn't have been allowed to age, but right around 30, give or take a year because I don't know exactly when, but right around there I fell in love with my personal journey and growth and aging into an older, better version of myself. And I guess the grays, are kind've symbolic of this aging process...

I fukking love it...

I still only have like 6 in my beard and I have a full beard. I have zero grays on my head, which is odd, but I am happy I have a full head of hair, no receding anywhere. But I'm excited for when the grays start showing up, up top too!

I guess this is more of an, embrace the aging appreciation thread, I'll add that to my title. And anyone who responds, what age did yall start seeing your first gray hairs, and how long until you were at least 50% gray?