Supporter
Daps
he on them watered down pro hormones, he aint hulkin right

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
he and Lebron both on that HGH. Wade was at his peak with the HGH at the 08 olympics. But, he ain't the only one that is on something, a bunch of other dudes are probably taking it too, but the drug testing ain't that serious, but I'm happy cuhz I don't think some dudes would be as great as they are without them.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
fukk u mean no reason?

he thought the ref missed an obvious call so he came back and gave a nikka a lil shove

it wasn't even close to what ron artest did

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He kills me when he doesn't get the call and he just stands there complaining or in disbelief as the play goes the other way and he doesn't get back.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he and Lebron both on that HGH. Wade was at his peak with the HGH at the 08 olympics. But, he ain't the only one that is on something, a bunch of other dudes are probably taking it too, but the drug testing ain't that serious, but I'm happy cuhz I don't think some dudes would be as great as they are without them.
its damn ear impossible to cheat olympic testing :dry:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
its damn ear impossible to cheat olympic testing :dry:

nah I'm not talking about that, but I do think they might be cycling though or taking some other supplements which contains like some weird-ass fake performance enhancer type, idk I had a discussion bout it with a friend about it and came up with some interesting points. I be trollin' at times with Bron & HGH cuhz of the suspicion I think they might be on something, also didn't D-Rose say that he thought that PED's was a big ass problem in the NBa or some sh!t like that.