He's trying to get on there for his new show Boule Dance Hour

Nx6OMJ.gif

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is Hotep babble

My nikka said they dumped all black programming (Roc and in living color ) after getting the NFL but Martin,Living Single ,New York Undercover,The PJs all happened on Fox :stopitslime:

nikka flat out ignoring that The Simpsons and Married with Children existed ,

This is some Tariq level shyt .

Tubi…for all the garbage it puts out is a platform that nikkas is using to put themselves on..how can you be mad at that

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I did a fact check about the Superbowl Halftime story. Had never heard it before. He was on point.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
*haven't watched this, but in the interest of presenting different sides of an issue, posting this recent interview of a Tubi director

Thegrio Podcast Network: Dear Culture

The Rise of Black Filmmakers & the Power of Tubi​

Jan 18, 2024
Following several viral moments, Baltimore filmmaker Alvin Gray joins Dear Culture to talk about the ups and downs of creating independent films. His projects "The Rapper Who Got Shot in the Heel" and "The Nurse That Saw the Baby on the Highway" have garnered much attention, but not always the good kind. Gray and Panama Jackson also debate the power of Tubi and discuss the drama that ensued when one of Gray's projects got banned from the streaming platform before it was even released

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I did a fact check about the Superbowl Halftime story. Had never heard it before. He was on point.

Wow, we do not understand our power as African Americans. It’s like we have forgot who we are.