Round 2 DBR vs DJ Mart Kos

Better Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got Mart on this one. the vocal sample does it for me, and the beat is clean and melodic. DBR's was hard as hell and also very enjoyable.

Great battle brews :salute:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
That DBR track slaps, and I dont even fukk with trap like that but I can appreciate the aggression ... the sliding bass, main melody with the counter melody overlapping is absolutely fire, its clean and hits hard.

Mart-Kos track is something unique, can't say I've ever heard production like this anywhere else, I remember listening to one of his tapes a while back and they way he mixes synths with samples is crazy. That vocal sample is beautiful and floats in and out of the melody, drumwork is fire and sounds mixes well with the melody to me.

Man, I can't technically fault any one of these beats so I just have to go with what I think is the more unique and creative track and for me thats Mart-kos.

I got Mart on this one. the vocal sample does it for me, and the beat is clean and melodic. DBR's was hard as hell and also very enjoyable.

Great battle brews :salute:

:salute:Greatest compliment ever!

• Dap
Reactions: DBR

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That DBR track slaps, and I dont even fukk with trap like that but I can appreciate the aggression ... the sliding bass, main melody with the counter melody overlapping is absolutely fire, its clean and hits hard.

Mart-Kos track is something unique, can't say I've ever heard production like this anywhere else, I remember listening to one of his tapes a while back and they way he mixes synths with samples is crazy. That vocal sample is beautiful and floats in and out of the melody, drumwork is fire and sounds mixes well with the melody to me.

Man, I can't technically fault any one of these beats so I just have to go with what I think is the more unique and creative track and for me thats Mart-kos.

agree with the bolded. and dude really dropped some gems in here last tourney with that style.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow: that DBR beat goes. Nod factor is on 1000. Always consistent and one of my fav producers period as noted in the past. I rock with this. One day I will figure out how you get that percussion to swing :mjcry:

DJ' s beat might be my favorite in this tourney so far though :damn:. Very well done, the overall sound is like floating on a cloud:ahh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both beats sound clean and decently mixed, but they're both so different that it ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

I'm going with Kos simply off the uniqueness. Both slap though.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Dj for me only critique snare was too loud..to me..great beat my g .

Dbr was pure quality mixed well sounded great..but dj had that extra sauce..pause to put it over