Round 2 Tiebreaker 901Cory10 vs Wavey Singh

Better Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Edit: Still going with Wavey. Cause vibe and mix on the drums is amazing!

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@901Cory10 pulled out the whole tool bag on this one. Because of that, I think it sounds a little cluttered, but at the same time had me amazed at the seamless transitions

@Wavey Singh beat was sorta wavy. It flowed nicely and the drums were hitting.

I'm going with @Wavey Singh

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Cory took this one.

Both were dope, but I feel like I got more out of listening to Cory beat. Dude always kills it with the transitions and different elements. Nice vibe on Wavy beat tho.

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This is an other one that will come down to personal preference imo . Both beats are excellent but Cory is more my cup of tea and probably my favorite producer on the coli . Wavey def deliver doe and the mixing on his joint is better than Cory but I enjoyed Cory beat a little bit more . So Cory by a hair but it's just me . Who ever win this round deserve it imo but with my personal taste I'm going with Cory .

Majors props to both :salute:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This was a great match. This was clearly two producers performing in a style they did best. Trap vs Soul/Jazz hop. Cory's trap beat was sensational. The mix wasn't where it was in the last round, but the music and counter melodies really made the track stand out.

Wavey- The soul in this track was great, and really vibed. I felt like I was listening to a bump on adult swim. That low-fi style you have is crazy. Great usage of sound and the low end and the repeated sfx throughout to fill up the the track all the more was a nice touch. I also loved the record dust you added. this is one is on a whole other level from the initial round submission.

My vote for this goes to @Wavey Singh

Edit: poll closed while I was listening and typing- but all the same I wanted to leave a review anyway.

Last edited: