Better Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interloper came through with some video game villain boss music for this one. Mad unique.

He filled the spaces up completely without ruining the mix or it sounding too busy, the SFX was the cherry on top.

For me this is what took it.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I like the melody/progression on Double's beat but the snare is too recessed, if the snare was clearer the beat would hit harder for sure.

@Interloper :wtf: woah this shyt is crazy, your flips are always immaculate. It's unique too, very nice standalone production. I could maybe see someone like Danny Brown rapping over this

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
damn again both dope but this nikka @Interloper has a crazy ass sound :hhh: even if he don't win he is OBVIOUSLY the damn rookie of the year. The layers to his beats are fukking amazing. Hell DB ain't no damn slouch but damn got to go with @Interloper on this one. This cat is a problem :patrice:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I can make a case for both of these getting a vote

@Double Burger With Cheese This is dope. I think if the snare was turned up a little more, this would be on another level. It definitely sounds like radio material.

@Interloper I was confused at first because at 13 the drums didn't fit to my ears, but then the section where the new drums make an entrance at 0:26 until 1:04-> those should be the drums) the drums before that and after that don 't do the track justice. if you want less intensity you can always filter the drums you have. If you chose to get new ones (which works also, they should be just as monumental as the main drums, even if you want to take some of the intensity out.

That being said I can understand why the @Interloper track has people talking about it The elements and different sounds are crazy. It has the vibe of an express train, with those dissonant piano chords.

my vote goes to @Interloper

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The criteria was trap beats? I gave y’all a real deal trap beat. Interloper shyt dope though. All I’m saying is, which beat would you actually be trapping too in a real trap serving nikkas? I’m not even gonna lie, I’m never doing all that crazy ass transition shyt. My beats gonna be rappable first and foremost.