RRR: Rise, Roar Revolt (3 hour Indian epic from director of Baahubali)(Netflix)

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Man, what in the Patel hell was this bullshyt? Every time it seemed like it was about to end, I hit the film counter and that shyt says I got 2 hrs to go :gucci:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Overhyped, but I truly enjoyed it. Themes very relavent to African Americans. 2 people fighting for freedom/justice, but one within and one outside the system.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, what in the Patel hell was this bullshyt? Every time it seemed like it was about to end, I hit the film counter and that shyt says I got 2 hrs to go :gucci:

I enjoyed it, but your point about the movie being crazy long is valid.

When you think about it, this shyt really had a slightly 40 minute cold open, that had its own subchapters. :dead:

Halfway through the movie, and they decide to finally give crucial backstory that explains the entire reason one of the two leads is even in the movie. And then they don't even finish the story, and leave the rest of the story until the last hour or so of the movie. :dead:

Movie was enjoyable, unadulterated fukkery, but anyone trying to act like this was top tier filmmaking is crazy.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it, but your point about the movie being crazy long is valid.

When you think about it, this shyt really had a slightly 40 minute cold open, that had its own subchapters. :dead:

Halfway through the movie, and they decide to finally give crucial backstory that explains the entire reason one of the two leads is even in the movie. And then they don't even finish the story, and leave the rest of the story until the last hour or so of the movie. :dead:

Movie was enjoyable, unadulterated fukkery, but anyone trying to act like this was top tier filmmaking is crazy.
That’s what tripped me out :mjlol:…hour into the movie and the opening credits come on:mjlol:. The fukery was just embarrassing to watch after awhile. However, I must say some of the fight sequences of the military dude were kinda dope.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what tripped me out :mjlol:…hour into the movie and the opening credits come on:mjlol:. The fukery was just embarrassing to watch after awhile. However, I must say some of the fight sequences of the military dude were kinda dope.

When ol' boy busted the mother from the village in the head with a log (that exploded like hit just got hit with a 50 cal), I knew what type movie I was watching, and accepted that fukkery was the mission. :mjlol:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
When ol' boy busted the mother from the village in the head with a log (that exploded like hit just got hit with a 50 cal), I knew what type movie I was watching, and accepted that fukkery was the mission. :mjlol:
:pachaha: yeah, I knew this was gonna be a straight comedy shortly after that. But at around this scene…
5-F929677-0-CFD-4-C2-F-9624-DCF3942-BCB29.jpg

…Yea…
22-C118-FE-0-B92-4-DB1-A761-4-E25-DBD47-E6-A.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: yeah, I knew this was gonna be a straight comedy shortly after that. But at around this scene…
5-F929677-0-CFD-4-C2-F-9624-DCF3942-BCB29.jpg

…Yea…
22-C118-FE-0-B92-4-DB1-A761-4-E25-DBD47-E6-A.gif

Yeah, at that point, I was ready for them to start wrapping things up, because I knew they were just gonna go full Bollywood with the action from there on hot. When homie lifted up a motorcycle driving at him at high speeds, and slapped a soldier with it, I basically tapped out. I finished the movie, but had finally hit my limit.