Rules 2 da game of hoez !!!

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
AUGUST 14--During a raid on the Long Island home of an alleged pimp, cops recovered a handwritten list of ten management rules to follow when turning women out on the street, investigators report.

In announcing today’s arrest of eight defendants for their alleged roles in a prostitution and heroin ring, Suffolk County prosecutors released a copy of “Rule's 2 Da game of Hoez!!!”

The list, which investigators allege was prepared by Steven McDaniel, was recovered from the Coram home he shares with Sandra Russell. McDaniel, 29, and Russell, 26, were allegedly the ringleaders of the narcotics operation.

Additionally, Russell has been accused of running the prostitution ring from her residence, where she paid hookers in heroin, according to Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota. The “Hoez” rules was a “document from Steven McDaniel outlining for Russell his management advice on the operation of a prostituton business,” added Spota.

Rules cited in the list include:

* “Make sure you own there mind’s, body’s, and souls,” the lists notes.

* No matter how much you like or care for 1 or any of them, don’t trust none of them.”

* Make them understand that you don’t need them they need you, and they are replaceable.”

“Follow these rule's,” the list concludes, “and you should b Gucci.”

Pictured in the above mug shots, McDaniel (3 counts) and Russell (15 counts) were named today in a felony indictment filed in Supreme Court. (1 page)
Police Seize Pimping Rules During Raid | The Smoking Gun

6a00d8341c558f53ef017744260a5f970d-580wi

replace hoez by wifey and this list is the truth :jawalrus:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
BRILLIANT!!

QUESTION : can i get indicted if the police find this shyt on my phone?

art barr