RUMOR Report: Drake and Future Ready 'What a Time to Be Alive 2'

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Your good and my good ain't the same. IFYTITL is the last time he delivered a good (solo) project. Meek and Pusha fukked up his last joints. He's juelzing all over them.

He didn't even ralk about Meek on more life. You don't listen to drake lol its fine

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dont care if they arent in the studio TOGETHER. Last project Drake sounded like he recorded in a bathroom somewhere.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We really in here acting like the first joint wasn't hugely underwhelming for 2 of the biggest stars in the game?

I am actually interested in this because there is no way it's worse than the 1st.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He didn't even ralk about Meek on more life. You don't listen to drake lol its fine
nikka Free Smoke is the first song on More Life and what's that about? :mjlol:

Go home, Stanley.

Drake has spent the entirety of his musical career since 2015 dealing with the stages of beef anguish and the music has suffered because of it. His hits are hits but for a great album you need great deep cuts and Drake's hit record on album cuts has fallen off a cliff.

Used to be a deep cut on a Drake album was Crew Love, Lord Knows, Star 69, or Madonna. Now it's got so many chains they call me chaining Tatum.

His projects fell off the second Meek held that seance. Scorpion seemed like it was about to be the recovery but then Push kicked over his buildings.