Run The Jewels - Nobody Speak (Remix)

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps

My remix of 'Nobody Speak' by DJ Shadow & Run The Jewels. Let me know what you think. I'm trying to finish a ton of new instrumentals, remixes and probably a few mashups before the year is done.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i'm digging the beat, cool arrangement too, you could tell you molded it around the their vocals. nice job there.

the thing is, to me, i don't really think the beat has the right vibe for this remix. as i said, i do like the beat, i just find that it feels like it's got a different type of energy for a different type of track.

i definitely want that acapella. :feedme:

ShaDynasty

Daps
i'm digging the beat, cool arrangement too, you could tell you molded it around the their vocals. nice job there.

the thing is, to me, i don't really think the beat has the right vibe for this remix. as i said, i do like the beat, i just find that it feels like it's got a different type of energy for a different type of track.

i definitely want that acapella. :feedme:

Thanks for checking it out. Thats just the way I envisioned it, you gotta do your own thing for a remix.

I got the acapella off youtube.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
you got talent bruh i've heard your other mixes:scust:(in a good way):mjlol:

am trying to get to that next step of arranging my beats better, but with limited time i do what i can( nah am just lazy):francis:

ShaDynasty

Daps
you got talent bruh i've heard your other mixes:scust:(in a good way):mjlol:

am trying to get to that next step of arranging my beats better, but with limited time i do what i can( nah am just lazy):francis:

Thanks, I definitely appreciate you checking my stuff. Your beats are dope though, tbh I'm obsessive about all the little details lol.

Did you ever look at your favorite beats/producers and try to copy/adapt what they do in their arrangements? I think its a good way to improve that and just turn it into a habit.