RYAN HARROW.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Georgia St lost, but who saw what he just did in the Sun Belt Championship? He sure looked better than the Harrison Twins to me.:manny: Kentucky lost :banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Georgia St lost, but who saw what he just did in the Sun Belt Championship? He sure looked better than the Harrison Twins to me.:manny: Kentucky lost :banderas:

Yeah those Harrison twins ain't looking to good and they are still saying the twin who plays pg is a 1st rd talent.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tragic. I needed Harrow to get to the dance and somehow see Kentucky in the 2nd round. Any chance at all Georgia State makes it?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he got fouled too on the last play. and for the record, we didn't push ryan harrow out or tell him to leave. coach cal told him that he wanted him to do whatever was best for him. our fans were insanely hard on him and his dad was going thru medical problems

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he sucked at UK and Id still take the Harrisons over him. I actually think theyll be pretty solid pros, there games arent built for college at all

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tragic. I needed Harrow to get to the dance and somehow see Kentucky in the 2nd round. Any chance at all Georgia State makes it?

That's all I wanted too:ohlawd:

Plus I knew him in the tourney just one game ballin like he did today would be enough to get drafted:snoop:

I have a feeling droppin 37 on ESPN in the conference title game helped a bit:win:

But his team had won like 21 of the last 22 games before this lost. So tragic. Winning would've made for a great story. And he deserved it.:damn:

No way they make the tourney. That was their only shot.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since we upping old player threads with updates:manny:. Ryan Harrow was a monster back in the day and still is.

Best Pg handles other than Kyrie I’ve ever seen. Should’ve been in the NBA

I see the Harrison twins made a roster along with many scrubs from that Class but Harrow still overseas :hubie:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should’ve been in the NBA, especially considering today’s soft/no defense NBA. :beli:

but I don’t even think he wants it seeing how he’s been flourishing overseas for years :manny: . There’s one YouTube channel that posts his current highlights.