Ryan Leslie is finished, brehs

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Minus the rapping parts song is dope. He look the exact same. But need to hit up joe crack fro the just for brehs plug.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Song isn't bad at all.
I think it was the sounds he used that just made the beat sound pop-ish, dated, and corny

but the melodies and arrangement wasn't bad at all. His singing isn't what it used to be but his rapping wasn't bad at all

It seemed like a song for the older crowds and shyt. It was about family, love, etc
Worst song of 2019?
I can find plenty of CAC rappers who hold that title before this song

Not just that, that fukking Thotiana song worse than this

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the crazy shyt. People were actually dragging HIM for refusing to pay. Which was bullshyt. Dude erased whatever reason it was for him to have the laptop in the first place. If that was me I woulda payed him wit an ass whoopin if he brought me my shyt wiped like that. I felt like I was the only one defending Ryan Leslie in that situation.

Naw, Leslie was wrong, breh. He's another example of why it doesn't pay to have an ego. Dude literally set himself up for his L and thought he could talk his way out of it.

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Son u know how many people fukk around and lose important music or it gets stolen? nikka if I LOSE a box with daimonds in it and I offer a reward to bring it back. Then the person brings me the damn box without the daimonds. I aint giving them shyt. And they lucky I dont fukk em up. Nas lost his rhyme book to Illmatic. Lloyd Banks left his whole sophomore album in some chick car. Kanye said he got extorted by his own family when he lost his laptop. The game “Shadow Of The Tomb Raider’s” whole existence got leaked because a nikka was working on it on his laptop in an NYC train. There’s plenty other examples of this shyt. Things happen. But if I lose my laptop with my livelihood on it. Im paying u to give me my livelihood back. Cause it’s an investment. If u dont give me that back. fukk am I paying u a million dollars for? A laptop I can go and buy from Best Buy for less than a fraction of the reward price? And as far as him rapping? Why not? This nikka been rapping since he was a teenager. Who are u or anyone to tell him he cant do that? Especially when he’s decent at it.
Smart nikka back up their shyt
nikkas swear this dude is a genius
He been moving like a moron his entire career