RZA and U-God

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My nikka... ive seen niggsz have a hard time picking teams for full court basketball games at the park. And not catching feelings..
This niggs RZA done boosted and held up a team of real street goons and put them in positions to never have to hustle or have a regular job in their lives...
One day he'll get his credit.... hopefully before he's gone

Realest shyt you ever wrote.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
My nikka... ive seen niggsz have a hard time picking teams for full court basketball games at the park. And not catching feelings..
This niggs RZA done boosted and held up a team of real street goons and put them in positions to never have to hustle or have a regular job in their lives...
One day he'll get his credit.... hopefully before he's gone

Facts my g. Cant even get family to come together n this nikka got goonies from diff sides to link.

Funny seeing nikkas shytting on rza over stacks they would never be able to sniff it it wasnt for rza. Gave them a dream n helped them achieve it. Most of wu would really be dead or in jail if not for him. nikka civilized savages.Gave nikkas knowledge of self. Made every fuccin beat on they debut projects. Some nikkas are just special. Like u said hope he get his roses while he can smell em.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
RZA is to be celebrated for what he brought into this world.

His early journey to me is no different than Moses seeing that burning bush. Just like the burning bush told Moses to save the Israelites, some higher power commanded RZA to sit in his basement and make music for months, while bringing together aimless savages for a higher purpose. Everyone saw the aura around RZA and followed him like the pied piper. With nothing other than a vision. That’s remarkable.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
RZA is to be celebrated for what he brought into this world.

His early journey to me is no different than Moses seeing that burning bush. Just like the burning bush told Moses to save the Israelites, some higher power commanded RZA to sit in his basement and make music for months, while bringing together aimless savages for a higher purpose. Everyone saw the aura around RZA and followed him like the pied piper. With nothing other than a vision. That’s remarkable.

He told them give me 5 years of your life, knowing how many dudes can't be patient for 1 month...and did everything that he said he would do, and more. No one else would put up with that ish they take him through

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
He told them give me 5 years of your life, knowing how many dudes can't be patient for 1 month...and did everything that he said he would do, and more. No one else would put up with that ish they take him through

One reason it worked and they listened cause he was like them. A street guy with stripes.