Sad, a cute brehetta tried pull a home invasion with goons. Loses her life

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Been in StL all my days. This was bout the dumbest thing you can do HERE. Missouri is pro-gun and has Castle doctrine to the point you don’t even have to ask someone to leave your property or call the police; you dead ass can just blow someone away broad day light if you perceive them to be a threat (gift and a cure).

The whole idea should have been squashed knowing this much info to begin with. And, it’s a regular ass house; they weren’t about to make off with a grip of cash or nothing. Ain’t even make it to the door before they got bussed on :martin:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Like I say in these threads, I only feel for their parents, if the parents tried their best.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:youngsabo:
I’ve been waiting for that moment my whole ass life, they will regret the day of stepping foot in my shyt :myman:
Motha fkn bombs over bagdad, I’ve got rifles shotguns and pistols to send them on their way home :salute:

AKs and 12 gauge:whew:

I actually want a semi auto shotgun too

Miggs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
BANG BANG i shot you down BANG BANG you hit the ground BANG BANG that awful sound

Daps
She don't deserve death man..
I understand protecting your home and shooting intruders, i'm not against that.
But even if I was the shooter and my house was invaded if I shot a girl I would never say she deserved it, because that feeling is not called justice it's called sadism.

So, an individual comes into your home with violent intent--possibly armed--and introduce themselves as a threat to you and your family, they do not deserve death?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, when you do a home invasion you better mentally prepare for the fact that you might not make it out alive. :yeshrug: