Safety Razor Gang! Wya?: I need to know what's the best Double Edge blade brand to buy?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I actually have that one, it's more aggressive than the starter "Feather Popular Double Edge Safety Razor". It shaves better, but if you cut yourself you really cut yourself.

Damn nevermind then, I'll stick to the one I have and practice getting the right angle lol. Maybe try waiting the blade out for a different brand before I go and get Merkur 34c.

Have you or anyone heard about the Rockwell 6C? If so how is that one? With that seems they have different plates you can use which adjust the intensity of the shave.

Real men use nothing but sharpened steel to scrape the follicles from their face :hubie:
Smh that's how you end up with ball looking skin on your face all rough and bumpy looking.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I tried Personna blades....then went back to the Outliners

What shaver are you using? I was using Bevel & Merkur

If you can't use blades or electric, your last hope is Magic Shave

Viking. Feathers were too sharp for me.

61G67ko8+qL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Shave my head with them, never get bumps. I shave with the grain always, apply rubbing alcohol after, then use Bump Patrol.

I actually have that one, it's more aggressive than the starter "Feather Popular Double Edge Safety Razor". It shaves better, but if you cut yourself you really cut yourself.

I ended up getting the Rockwell 6c and it worked amazing.

That and Astra blades which are milder than feather. I have a pretty smooth shave and am not bleeding and no razor bumps. About damn time yall but appreciate the advice fellas.

I'll also try the Bump Patrol or Tend Skin which I hear are good for if I do get razor bumps in the future.