Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
prolly thinks with btc going up that this will go up but this shyt prolly deader than dead. nobody checking for this with all their fake hype they had us believing. i dont even see anyone online talking about this for a while.

I've been meaning to reach out to you. I might want to try my hand at some crypto in 2024, but I want to ask you some questions before I make a move.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've been meaning to reach out to you. I might want to try my hand at some crypto in 2024, but I want to ask you some questions before I make a move.

Thought you had been messing with it or at least holding. I converted some stuff to stable around beginning of the year and shyt been pumping so i been trying to wait for a dip or find new plays. Seems new meta comes out all the time that phases out. AI big right now as well as DePIN and RWA aka real world assets. But things constantly changing. The hype of the btc etf was there but i think that was more institutions and not the general public. Hopefully you had some coins from before that did good.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 175x on this coin at one point and didn't take profits. Its always gonna remain one of those life lessons in crypto. I'm hoping it can at least get to half of its peak at some point.
How did you find out about it ?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
How did you find out about it ?

I been in the crypto game for over half a decade at this point. Have a lot of connects, heavy on telegram and twitter and some mentors so I get word on a lot.

I like anime so the name had me laughing and my usually play is to throw $100 at a risky play and see what it can do. Got lucky with this one but didn't take profits when i should have because I got greedy.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in the crypto game for over half a decade at this point. Have a lot of connects, heavy on telegram and twitter and some mentors so I get word on a lot.

I like anime so the name had me laughing and my usually play is to throw $100 at a risky play and see what it can do. Got lucky with this one but didn't take profits when i should have because I got greedy.
aaaah makes sense if you can drop any twitter names I’d appreciate it

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

breh you still got connects i need to retire by 30