Saquon Barkley signs with Eagles

premier58

All Star
Daps
They’re probably gonna utilize him heavy coming out the backfield as a receiver

1100 rushing yards, 850ish receiving yards.
850 rec yards?? Thats a lot for an RB. Who has done that in history? Faulk, Craig, Foreman, LT, McCaffrey, Westbrook? Forte? I dont think even think Thurman did that.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
850 rec yards?? Thats a lot for an RB. Who has done that in history? Faulk, Craig, Foreman, LT, McCaffrey, Westbrook? Forte? I dont think even think Thurman did that.
CMC did it last year or the year before. Saquon had 91 receptions as a rookie, not sure why the GMEN went away from his receiving capability.

I doubt they’re gonna expose Saquon to much punishment running the ball they seem to have RBBC as a core tenet of their offensive philosophy but he’s gonna be in on all passing downs cause he can catch out the backfield and is a very competent blocker

premier58

All Star
Daps
Y
CMC did it last year or the year before. Saquon had 91 receptions as a rookie, not sure why the GMEN went away from his receiving capability.

I doubt they’re gonna expose Saquon to much punishment running the ball they seem to have RBBC as a core tenet of their offensive philosophy but he’s gonna be in on all passing downs cause he can catch out the backfield and is a very competent blocker
Yeah i feel it. I had kind of forgotten how underutilized he has been in the passing game since his rookie year. You are right, they can do alot with him. If they do it correctly, its gonna be a nightmare for the defense to adjust and adapt to.
I wonder how close did Tiki and Austin Ekeler get to reaching that mark?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Y
Yeah i feel it. I had kind of forgotten how underutilized he has been in the passing game since his rookie year. You are right, they can do alot with him. If they do it correctly, its gonna be a nightmare for the defense to adjust and adapt to.
I wonder how close did Tiki and Austin Ekeler get to reaching that mark?
Ekeler had 993 yards receiving in 2019. He had 100 receptions in 2022 when everyone got hurt but less yardage