Sasha getting paid to promote anime on Instagram. UPDATE: TENET as well

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And now she's getting paid to promote TENET as well. :mindblown:

Seriously, stuff like this might seem minor but for a studio like Warner Bros to approach her really shows how big her brand is compared to other wrestlers. :wow:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And now she's getting paid to promote TENET as well. :mindblown:

Seriously, stuff like this might seem minor but for a studio like Warner Bros to approach her really shows how big her brand is compared to other wrestlers. :wow:

They know she has a hold on incel smarks that others dont, just look at her thread on here. She is, or has been able to convince people, that shes just a regular girl who likes wrestling and a nerd who is now doing this for real, and incel smarks get really attached to her because of it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They know she has a hold on incel smarks that others dont, just look at her thread on here. She is, or has been able to convince people, that shes just a regular girl who likes wrestling and a nerd who is now doing this for real, and incel smarks get really attached to her because of it.

:mjlol: so your position is that she doesn't really like wrestling and anime?

Maybe you need to be around more women, it isn't that uncommon

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I've seen a bunch of twitch streamers promoting Tenet as well.

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
I'm dying to see TENET but I'm too shook about going to the movies. If I had an IMAX near me that would be the ultimate temptation.