Saturday School >>>> Summer School

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
thats my word to the youngns that post here. its almost that time of the year, and i know some of you younger cats are prolly in the school library, cutting class right now to play on the computer and youre probably reading this.:shaq:

if you end up with the wrong teacher, summer school could be harder than the real school and itll just ruin your summer.

saturday school on the other hand, most teachers cant even really teach much because theyre teaching like 4 classes at once. they just lump you into math, science, history, etc. some teachers will just say F it and just give everybody workbook assignments for the 3-4 hours. and even then, check it, i went in there for physics. they put me in "science class" with people from different grades. i ended up breezing thru a general science workbook.:win:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
ruined a couple summers messing around with summer school. its not the way to go. some of those classes were actually harder than real school.

only thing summer school has on it, is the slimmys.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not ALWAYS harder in summer school. For example, one of the CS courses at my school is, from what I've heard, a lot EASIER during the summer because there isn't enough time to go into the harder stuff (and it's not a professor thing either because that class is always taught by the same person).

I think a lot of times, though, the "harder" professors teach summer school and make you go through hell during it.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
thats my word to the youngns that post here. its almost that time of the year, and i know some of you younger cats are prolly in the school library, cutting class right now to play on the computer and youre probably reading this.:shaq:

if you end up with the wrong teacher, summer school could be harder than the real school and itll just ruin your summer.

saturday school on the other hand, most teachers cant even really teach much because theyre teaching like 4 classes at once. they just lump you into math, science, history, etc. some teachers will just say F it and just give everybody workbook assignments for the 3-4 hours. and even then, check it, i went in there for physics. they put me in "science class" with people from different grades. i ended up breezing thru a general science workbook.:win:

Or you could've just done the work right the first time...

:yeshrug:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
its not about that. sometimes, people cant learn from certain teachers, sometimes some teachers just arent good, and sometimes people just cant get along with the teacher. the 1st class i took in saturday school was a result of all of that actually.

and what about the kids that cant pass a class no matter how hard they try? the other time i was in saturday school, it was a result of that. and luckily, instead of taking physics in saturday school, they threw me a bunch of general science workbooks(because there were people there for all sorts of science classes) and i passed that class with flying colors.

hell, the only reason i passed chemistry was because i was cool with the teacher. i shouldnt have been in physics class in the 1st place.:pachaha: