Sauce Money Saying He Getting Blackballed By Jay Z on Kay Slay Show

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

youre clearly in denial.

have fun.

Something gots to be going on with Sauce and it’s sad because I always thought he was nice. He say Jay didn’t believe in his dream but he pretty much didn’t believe in Hov’s dream by not signing to Roc:yeshrug: He didn’t see the vision and wanted to stand on his own. Tbh idgaf about the Jay beef. But to act like he don’t know why puff don’t fukk with him is crazy. Homey been telling that story of not getting paid for damn near 15 years. Even made records dissing puff including one this year. And if Gene Deal got his facts straight he said Jay called Puff to tell him to pay Sauce or dis record was coming. Puff then supposedly paid him that 100k Sauce be talking about

edit:
Another thing do anyone that have a issue with Hov go into detail why he don’t fukk with them no more lol
nikkas be like idk u got to ask him almost every time lol

well jay does look & act like one of them dudes that will cut you off without you even knowing there were any problems, regardless of who was or wasn't in the wrong.

if puff paid him, he definitely blackballed him right afterwards.

Daps
The more I think about it it must hurt that 2 people that he knows with so much power don’t believe in him

But he has to look at his self where have he been for the last 25 years

He had maybe 6 verses since his album in 2000

Guess nobody has a mirror to look into huh :russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre clearly in denial.

have fun.

well jay does look & act like one of them dudes that will cut you off without you even knowing there were any problems, regardless of who was or wasn't in the wrong.

if puff paid him, he definitely blackballed him right afterwards.

That’s the thing when jay cuts you off they know why

The person cut off don’t think it was a big deal of what they did

It always comes out later

Remember peedi crack? The camel face season thing?

It came out later that he messed up the budget and jay still opened it back up put him in a apt right next to the studio and he still could not deliver the album on time

And he never had to pay back the advance

But during camel face hunting season that part was never mentioned :francis:

While Jaz o was going at jay nothing was said about him getting caught up in that cult in ATL

Jay getting him that apt and jaz giving the cult all the furniture :francis:

It’s funny you never hear that stuff because jay never says anything he just sits there like

:ehh:

Trust me they know why they cut off

Dame have a new reason every damn year or when a news story about jay comes out

First it was

“I was blind sided” 05-08

Then it was

“It as always the plan to sell the roc I wanted to do my own thing” 08-11

Also it was

“He stole Kanye from me if I had him I would have been good with the music business I claimed I wanted to leave”11-15

To

“Jay left because Beyonce told him to” 15-18

And the last one

“I wanted nothing to do with jay because he worked with someone that raped my girl” the same one he was cheating on whose daughter was born while he was dating Roy

18-present

:ehh:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something gots to be going on with Sauce and it’s sad because I always thought he was nice. He say Jay didn’t believe in his dream but he pretty much didn’t believe in Hov’s dream by not signing to Roc:yeshrug: He didn’t see the vision and wanted to stand on his own. Tbh idgaf about the Jay beef. But to act like he don’t know why puff don’t fukk with him is crazy. Homey been telling that story of not getting paid for damn near 15 years. Even made records dissing puff including one this year. And if Gene Deal got his facts straight he said Jay called Puff to tell him to pay Sauce or dis record was coming. Puff then supposedly paid him that 100k Sauce be talking about

edit:
Another thing do anyone that have a issue with Hov go into detail why he don’t fukk with them no more lol
nikkas be like idk u got to ask him almost every time lol

People keep talkin' bout Hov left em flat
Try to re-write history lets talk about facts
Dame made millions even Jaz made some scraps
He could've made more but he didn't sign his contract
As far as street guys we was dealin' crack
That's just how the game goes I don't owe nobody jack
Grown men want me to sit em on my lap
But I don't have a beard and Santa Claus ain't black
I repeat, you can't sit on my lap
I don't have a beard now get off my sack
Scream at me
:wow:

Why am I only just now getting the double entendre :snoop:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more i think about it

just think if jay was not a silent guy when these old partners try to air him out

if jay was like 50 Cent

imagine the damage Jay could do to these guys if he took on 50 Cent mindset about attacking back

But with his power :picard:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
The more i think about it

just think if jay was not a silent guy when these old partners try to air him out

if jay was like 50 Cent

imagine the damage Jay could do to these guys if he took on 50 Cent mindset about attacking back

But with his power :picard:

Once I seen jim fat joe n Jaz (shyt even Biggs) come around I knew hov was on some different shyt as far as powerful nikkas in the game. Not only did nikkas come back n sign but they succ his dicc in every interview. He do some fucc shyt with the nfl n everybody scared to say it was some fucc shyt. U could have a masters degree but if hov blackball u McDonald’s won’t even hire u.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That’s the thing when jay cuts you off they know why

well for starters, youre still ignoring the blackballing part.

you focused on 3 names out of like 100.
and two of them are crazy.'

youre reaching with the dame one.

Once I seen jim fat joe n Jaz (shyt even Biggs) come around I knew hov was on some different shyt as far as powerful nikkas in the game. Not only did nikkas come back n sign but they succ his dicc in every interview. He do some fucc shyt with the nfl n everybody scared to say it was some fucc shyt. U could have a masters degree but if hov blackball u McDonald’s won’t even hire u.

jay is just playing gopher for his white handlers to further monopolize the industry.

and jay benefits because these dudes are basically sworn to silence when they sign those roc nation contracts, that barely any of them have benefited from.

Last edited:

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
s
so sad yet so true, that it's sickening. :jbhmm: