Scarface To Embark On Behind The Desk Experience Tour Following 'Tiny Desk' Success

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Went tonight, shyt was dope….Mannie Fresh was there, DJ’d a set before Face came out (that boy working, second time I’ve seen him hear in like 6 months…. The band is phenomenal…Face does a breakdown of how some certain songs were made during transitions …plays guitar..,glad I went

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs to release the professionally produced songs to YouTube, as I know Face has never (and I’d assume is never going to) left the US.

He could make some extra money off the views from other fans around the world.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Went tonight, shyt was dope….Mannie Fresh was there, DJ’d a set before Face came out (that boy working, second time I’ve seen him hear in like 6 months…. The band is phenomenal…Face does a breakdown of how some certain songs were made during transitions …plays guitar..,glad I went
:salute:
I was in there too. That was my 2nd time seeing Face perform, always a great live show. Mary Jane came on and me and my cuz were pissed we aint bring nothin to light up smh

His guitar amp was fukkin up and he couldn't hear out his monitors most of the show but he still kept pushing thru, true professional