Scenario Appreciation

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Where does this classic rank on your list of all time favorite posse cuts? :obama:

[youtube]JFZLq6R-ZtM[/youtube]

[youtube]_Mt1uuA5YFw[/youtube]

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
dope track busta killed it, someone post that video of q-tip imitating busta verse

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when they never deleted the line "Bust a nut inside ya eye to show u where I come from." Radio let it slide, MTV and BET let it slide....I'll never forget that. They also never deleted the part in the song "Just the 2 of us" where Chubb Rock says "Chubb has been dope since he came out the shaft of his pops wood....yes i'm......Good...Yo he shot it and he opped it in the uterus and they knew this about me was gonna be a dope emcee"

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I remember when they never deleted the line "Bust a nut inside ya eye to show u where I come from." Radio let it slide, MTV and BET let it slide....I'll never forget that. They also never deleted the part in the song "Just the 2 of us" where Chubb Rock says "Chubb has been dope since he came out the shaft of his pops wood....yes i'm......Good...Yo he shot it and he opped it in the uterus and they knew this about me was gonna be a dope emcee"

Times have changed and they'll censor the smallest thing, these white owned networks are catching on.