Scientists ‘reverse time’ with quantum computer in breakthrough study

Daps
Lmao, what a sensationalist title.

They did nothing even remotely close to rewinding time. They just ran a computer program that reversed a simulation perfectly :heh:.

If they had actually done something as groundbreaking as the title suggested, it'd be plastered all over the place instead of freakkin msn.com :mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:Ray_J_1: disprove what??

What proof of time travel have you seen??

Please post it in here thanks

I swear these scientists are yalls gods smh

YOU are the one who rushed in here denouncing it

I didn’t once state that I believed it, nor did I denounce it

What I did, was called out your corny dap fishery.

If you’re going to get on your high horse and ridicule people for believing something, then stay on that high horse and provide proof that you’re not just talking out the side of your neck.

The burden of proof is on YOU- who openly challenges what they say they’ve done, not on ME for putting you to task.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
YOU are the one who rushed in here denouncing it

I didn’t once state that I believed it, nor did I denounce it

What I did, was called out your corny dap fishery.

If you’re going to get on your high horse and ridicule people for believing something, then stay on that high horse and provide proof that you’re not just talking out the side of your neck.

The burden of proof is on YOU- who openly challenges what they say they’ve done, not on ME for putting you to task.
I didnt rush anywhere

I just peeped how YOU rushed to defend something that you HAVE NOT SEEN WITH YOUR OWN EYES in order to confirm its validity

But before i can DISPROVE this trash, first you have to PROVE that this trash is legitimate in the first place champ

Feel free to @ me when you do

I can already promise you that it wont go well for you :mjlol:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
If we just got this article that means they already firmly in our futures

fukk :sadcam:. Your right. Once the public receives the news they've already had the technology for 5-10 plus years. Like cell phones and the internet.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
STͥ̌O̐ͬ̎̍̇ͥͯPͫ̒ ͣ̋͛ͮ̃F̉͂̇U̓͂C̾ͨͩͫK̉̏ͫ̅Î̈́ͮ̇NG̔̾ͧ͊͂ ͮͯ̓̓W͑ͨ͋ͥ͋Ḯ͛T̓̒̃H̿ ͊ͭ́ͫͤͤI͌͛ͪT̀͒͊̇̽ͬ
͐ͭ͂ͧ̈͐̊
ͤ͋I͐͒ͯ̓ ͣ̇͛͋̎ͩͮĴ͑ͪ͗̒̏͛UŚͩͬTͭ͒ͧ ̉̄F͗̓͛̔UC͒ͤ̈́̇K͛̂͗͗͊̔͒I̾̆͑͋͒̓NGͫ̈́ ̓ͩ̉̐̈F̔ȊXͦ̋͑͛͊͂̊E͗̽̾ͤD ̄I̊̈́̌T͌̆́͗ͬ̐