Scott Hall's Son Cody Hall On His Father's Legacy And Following In His Footsteps

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Ahhh the Cody Hall experiment:

• Couldn't hack it in the indies
  • Became a big dumb gaijin that got injured in NJPW
  • Went to DDT and became even more of a klutz
  • God blacklisted from Japan for being a asshead (when DDT doesn't want to fukk with you, that is a problem)

"following in his footsteps" is a bit of a stretch :francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My thought would be that Cody is one of those guys who thought having "Hall" to his name would him Legacy Privileges to the Bigtime. I am sure the Rhodes, the Johnsons/Anoa'i, and Harts go, "You want to join the family business? Alright, but your going to have to do this.... this..." so their family members do get the Family Name privilege but they also understand how they are responsible for improving on their own.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Ahhh the Cody Hall experiment:

• Couldn't hack it in the indies
  • Became a big dumb gaijin that got injured in NJPW
  • Went to DDT and became even more of a klutz
  • God blacklisted from Japan for being a asshead (when DDT doesn't want to fukk with you, that is a problem)

"following in his footsteps" is a bit of a stretch :francis:
I'm not saying he isn't a fukkup, but I will point out that his career went downhill after being injured catching one of the Young Bucks on a balcony dive, and he really didn't recover after that.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'm not saying he isn't a fukkup, but I will point out that his career went downhill after being injured catching one of the Young Bucks on a balcony dive, and he really didn't recover after that.

Yeah. On the real, dude was on the radar and I was a fan for a spell, but that injury ruined the potential. Such a waste :francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

One of his father's best friends runs the biggest wrestling company on the planet. Cody Hall is only 31, there's some time for him to turn it around. It's baffling that WWE hasn't given him a shot given the size, has some experience, and the legacy, but there's also the possibility that he feels that industry isn't for him.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He should go to Mexico and eat. He's trash but they turned Mark Jindrak into a legend down there. He'll be serviceable if he's mature.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
One of his father's best friends runs the biggest wrestling company on the planet. Cody Hall is only 31, there's some time for him to turn it around. It's baffling that WWE hasn't given him a shot given the size, has some experience, and the legacy, but there's also the possibility that he feels that industry isn't for him.
He’s shyt in the ring, compadre.