Largest Back In The World
Daps

he even has his old mans musty ass tights and theme music

Last edited by a moderator:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought he did some decent stuff if that's truly his first match...but using Scott's music, look and moveset?

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
He pulled off the moves extra clean but hes still very green. He definitely shows a ton of potential. What name is he wrestling under?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too bad :obama:. But it seems like you would want to get out of your dad's shadow maybe instead of doing everything he did. Still though, that Razor's Edge was alright.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Nepotism :pacspit:

hate_gif-magnum.jpg

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
:ehh: The Kliq on the tights though. Pushing it to far.
Same moves I can live with as Scott was great.
Same music until you get your own I can tolerate as the Wolfpac theme is pretty damn good.

Same tights with Hall on it:smh: but alright. It being the exact same pair with Kliq on the back :huhldup: is way to lazy and far. Unless this kid about to get Kliqued up in hopes of helping his father, and get a push where he and Waltman can't it is still an awful idea.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
:ehh: The Kliq on the tights though. Pushing it to far.
Same moves I can live with as Scott was great.
Same music until you get your own I can tolerate as the Wolfpac theme is pretty damn good.

Same tights with Hall on it:smh: but alright. It being the exact same pair with Kliq on the back :huhldup: is way to lazy and far. Unless this kid about to get Kliqued up in hopes of helping his father, and get a push where he and Waltman can't it is still an awful idea.

Couldn't agree more, KLIQ on his tights is beyond ridiculous.

It must be all about the money for this kid, it's hard to believe he'd take one look at his father and want to emulate him for any other reason.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't agree more, KLIQ on his tights is beyond ridiculous.

It must be all about the money for this kid, it's hard to believe he'd take one look at his father and want to emulate him for any other reason.

:birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not bad! If he gets better he'll go places he's got the height and size that Vince likes.