Epstein brother says Barr cover up..scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked trump to pardon Maxwell Epstein suicided :damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These pleas are going to represent negligence, or possibly allowing Epstein special privileges, in exchange for money, simple bribery. One scenario is that some of the guards were bribed to leave him alone that night, so he could kill himself. I don't believe there was a large conspiracy to have him murdered. There have been many instances of corruption in the MDC, in last few years, one involving government witness Reza Zarrab.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This story just got wiped off the face of the earth

Mainstream Media should not be trusted, where are the SJWs now?

If mainstream media forgot about it so will the people, which shows the people only get angry when the media tells them to

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This story just got wiped off the face of the earth

Mainstream Media should not be trusted, where are the SJWs now?

If mainstream media forgot about it so will the people, which shows the people only get angry when the media tells them to

Are you really surprised?

Hell I said this shyt would be outta the news in 2 weeks after dude died.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
A pedophile was arrested, locked up and killed himself.

What credible follow-ups does this story need?
Lol you're talking about this guy as if he was Joe from Minnesota working at Walmart who got caught.

A story that involves the CIA, Mossad, multi millionaires and billionaires, American political leaders of both parties, Political leaders abroad and a news organization that suppressed the story. The billionaire who owned Victoria Secret just handing him out loans.

Ghislaine Maxwell is still walking around. This deserves multiple follow ups but clearly it would compromise too many powerful people.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol you're talking about this guy as if he was Joe from Minnesota working at Walmart who got caught.

A story that involves the CIA, Mossad, multi millionaires and billionaires, American political leaders of both parties, Political leaders abroad and a news organization that suppressed the story. The billionaire who owned Victoria Secret just handing him out loans.

Ghislaine Maxwell is still walking around. This deserves multiple follow ups but clearly it would compromise too many powerful people.
All of what you've talked about has been reported.

Again, what credible information hasn't been reported?

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
All of what you've talked about has been reported.

Again, what credible information hasn't been reported?
you can say this about literally any story or any thread made in here that gets hundreds of pages. It involves the ruling class and military intelligence that is clearly compromised and that is compelling.

I'm sure years down the road we'll get some more stuff added to this mess when some of the major players are gone. I look forward to that

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you can say this about literally any story or any thread made in here that gets hundreds of pages. It involves the ruling class and military intelligence that is clearly compromised and that is compelling.

I'm sure years down the road we'll get some more stuff added to this mess when some of the major players are gone. I look forward to that
So you're mad that the news aren't reporting unproven conspiracy theories.

No one cares about epstein. There's more important shyt going on in the world. :manny:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
So you're mad that the news aren't reporting unproven conspiracy theories.

No one cares about epstein. There's more important shyt going on in the world. :manny:
sure but that doesn’t mean I can’t be interested in the story. I’ll post where I want and you can post where you want :manny: