Sean Payton said "F it" if the NFL doesn't wanna be innovative/do a bubble, I will

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That’s a huge college campus to have all of those college students roaming around. I’m surprised they haven’t the virtual route for the first month of school and then going from there.

I guess they don’t want a situation where students say that they owe them reduced tuition and refunded fees.
You already know. Considering students were mounting up to sue due to the school saying no refund for spring semester. Think they ended up giving them a refund of like $35 or so.

they’re somewhat going down a virtual route. Classes that aren’t mandatory for labs, presentations, etc are doing online a hybrid approach. Still a bit of a risk due to class sizes. I “think” classes down in the core requirement are online. I’ve had a love/hate relationship with it. I’ve had a professor who drops lectures and assignments due at the end of the week. I got one that has us writing a paper every two days with a min 500 word peer review on no less than two of your classmates. . Don’t find out your topic until the day prior. She’s pure evil

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You already know. Considering students were mounting up to sue due to the school saying no refund for spring semester. Think they ended up giving them a refund of like $35 or so.

they’re somewhat going down a virtual route. Classes that aren’t mandatory for labs, presentations, etc are doing online a hybrid approach. Still a bit of a risk due to class sizes. I “think” classes down in the core requirement are online. I’ve had a love/hate relationship with it. I’ve had a professor who drops lectures and assignments due at the end of the week. I got one that has us writing a paper every two days with a min 500 word peer review on no less than two of your classmates. . Don’t find out your topic until the day prior. She’s pure evil

$35 isn’t much at all, but I guess it adds up if you give it to every student on campus.

I’m starting grad school myself seven years later than I planned in about two weeks. The COVID had everyone signing up as they were waiving scores and now it’s at full capacity. Never taken an online class before let alone four of them so we will see how it goes. Two of them so far will be mainly quizzes and discussion boards, but I’m totally expecting the other two to involve some form of fukkery lol.