Seattle heads, let me know: Best places to stay and go

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhhh *sighs of satisfaction*. Was in Seattle a few years ago. Loved it. Space needle is a very common place to visit. And I believe there are many museums near it within walking distance.

But I’m a bit different. I actually like that it rains a lot over there.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
if youre downtown, look up flatstick pub or garage bar. Cool little bars that have bowling/mini golf/pool tables.

Capitol Hill has a lot of good restaurants and bars and shops but be warned, its the Non Harlem :dame: capitol of Seattle.

Pikes place also has good restaurants and eateries.

Ballard too.

My favorite places to eat?

Skillet in either South Lake Union or Cap Hill (breakfest fusion)
Vinnason in South Lake Union (good, quality Vietnamese food, their vemicelli bowls are fire)
Paseo in Ballard (carrbean style sandwiches)
Cafe Ibex off of Rainier/MLK (best ethopian food in the city IMO)
Sisters and Brothers in Interbay (the only good place to get some bomb Nashville style hot chicken)
dikks Burgers (in my opinion its nothing to write home about but its a seattle signature restaurant. They make very small burgers and only make like 3 variants but its cheap, like 2 bucks a burger)

Also plenty of Japanese/Thai/Vietnamese/Chinese places throughout the city too.

Mariners seats are dirt cheap too...its GOAT weather for a baseball game.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I just got news that the U.S. will be open for everybody including those who aren't vaccinated. I haven't been to the states for a minute now, but for whatever reason I wanna check out Seattle and then check Vancouver. What y'all coli bros saying is it worth making a trip all they from England to Seattle? If is August/September the best time to visit? I can do without rain.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for the heads up to everyone who contributed.

It was sunny Fri-Sun with it being gloomy on Monday. Def worth the visit. Beware, mostly white and many homeless people and ZERO Spanish food (at least in the metro Seattle area). But great for nature etc. Good seafood and beautiful scenery. Absolutely beautiful to eat some chowder, sit in the sun, and watch the snowcapped mountains past the water (Puget Sound)

Envy

Rookie
Daps
19gold in Fremont for Taiwanese food
Mikes Noodle House for Cantonese Food in china town
Korean Bamboo downtown
Vinason in South lake Union has the best Pho in my opinion
Mochinut in South Lake Union mochi donuts👌🏻
Japonesa Downtown for sushi. They have happy hour all the time.
Molly Moons for ice cream
Lowells in Pike Place Market for breakfast but they have lunch and dinner as well. If you sit upstairs on the 3rd floor you’ll have a really nice view over the water.