Semi nude drag queen leading a child around by the hand at a drag show.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lol. Fair enough about the name remix. You’re right about civility even if I meant it in a playful way.

Yeah I don’t want to come across as defending this…cuz I do I think it’s child abuse.

The left has moved beyond the bounds of decency in a lot of ways. I hate it for them, but im certainly not gonna be dragged along. Its too much.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
It's disgusting but at the same time sharing a tweet from Lauren Chen
:francis:

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
I saw worse shyt at those Caribbean festivals as a kid :lolbron:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Sick and demonic world. It's sad that people have to tap dance around this community while they engaged in behavior that would have anyone else crucified and rightfully so. We even have people in this thread talking about, "What is so wrong with this?" These deviants are sexualizing children but we have to act like we don't see it because people are so brainwashed into defending their 'side' by any means necessary.
I want to know who those people are so I can block them

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:huhldup: Unless that’s they parent that’s excessive.

Why y’all keep posting White Supremacists tho :dahell:
Becuase their the main ones speaking out against it liberals acting like its fine and are to weak to speak up.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Death.

People are going to have to stop playing. They only understand hostility. There's a reason these older societies are hard on people who step out of line. If you give them an inch they want to take a mile.

And black folks need to stop letting these degenerates try to team up with the community. They are not minorities in that sense.
Facts not saying its what we need to do, but these types used to be kicked out of every country they were in because destruction always followed them.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Facts not saying its what we need to do, but these types used to be kicked out of every country they were in because destruction always followed them.

I'm saying it needs to happen. But it won't because this is one of the weakest generations to ever live on earth. That's why what is prophesied to happen will happen.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
How old is that kid, like three or four tops? :snoop:

The gay agenda is real and the thot agenda is real. This is the world they want to enact. They want it at the point where a drag queen in a g-string holding hands with a little girl in kindergarten is acceptable. They want little girls to look up to Kim Kardashian and Cardi B as something to aspire to. That's the end game.

They want heterosexual masculine men obsolete. Cause they will put their foot down that why they are always pushing back on red pill content and men having standards.